8 ball is a widely played billiards game around the world. It can be played by 2 players (singles). Unlike other billiard games it has 16 balls, 7 stripes, 7 solids, 1 8-ball and 1 cue ball to strike the other balls. As the name of the game whoever pockets 8 ball after either seven striped or solid balls is the winner. SKILL GAMES 8 ball provides an immersive and enjoying experience to play 8 ball online with friends, family or players from anywhere in the world. Download the App to play.
- To pot your set of object balls (SOLID / STRIPES)
- Then to pot the 8 numbered ball in the end
- If you fail to hit any of your object balls
- If you pot the cue ball
- If no ball touches the rail
It is Foul -
- You lose if you pot the 8 numbered ball before poting all your object balls.
- You lose if you pot the 8 numbered ball along with the cue ball in the end.